The benefits of athletes who choose a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician ® (CCSP) are numerous:
- Faster recovery time when injuries are experienced
- Guidance for athletic training
- Sports-specific treatment
- Injury prevention exercises
Just to name a few.
But even “non-athletes” benefit from the expertise of a CCSP!
With the integration of corrective exercises and a holistic approach wellness model, many patients experience faster recovery times — meaning less office visits!
A Certified Sports Chiropractor…
- Has specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness
- Is an expert in the function of the body during movement
- Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and athletic training
- Offers individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustments to include direct treatment to muscles, joints and connective tissues
- Focuses on the total body wellness and reaching optimal function, not just reducing pain, to help you reach your peak performance
- Can integrate seamlessly with other health care practitioners to optimize your medical care
- Comprise the top tier of the chiropractic profession